Saturday June 30, 2018
Saturday July 28, 2018
Smallmouth Bass School with Brian Shumaker (8 hours total)
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Selecting tippets and working on warm water knots
- How and why to select and fish different fly patterns. We will review top water patterns and streamer patterns and how to use them.
- Casting for warm water. This will include talking about bank fishing along with fishing from a drift boat and the major differences.
- You will receive an intro to fly fishing book
4 Hours (The technical training)
- On the stream/pond (hands on)
- Improving your casting and line mending
- Aquatic insects and fly patterns
- You will learn to fish top water and streamers and also have a good idea of when to use them for maximum results.
All gear, EXCEPT WADERS is provided for each student.
Payment must be made in full at time of enrollment:
Costs: 8 hour programs are $195.00 per student (lunch provided)
In order to provide more personalized and hands-on instruction:
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 5 STUDENTS PER CLASS, SO SIGN UP EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!