- This event has passed.
Intro to Tenkara Fishing
May 11 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$60.00
Learning and Understanding How to Tenkara Fish with John-Paul Povilaitis (4-6 hours total)
• Selecting the appropriate equipment. And learning how to effectively setup up your equipment.
• How and why to select and fish different fly patterns. We will review different patterns for our local waters and how to be more effective on the water at different times of the year.
• John will be reviewing some of his favorite patterns for the area and tying some of his favorite patterns (Please bring your own vise and tools if you would like to tie during the class).
• You will receive in store discounts for participating in the class.
1-2 Hours (The technical training)
• On the stream learning how to cast and land fish
• Learning how to approach the water more effectively.
All gear, EXCEPT rods provided for each student.
We will be providing light lunch and refreshments for the class.
To enroll, please contact us using one of the following methods:
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT
Costs: 4-6 hour programs are $60.00 per student (lunch provided)
In order to provide more personalized and hands-on instruction:
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 12 STUDENTS PER CLASS, SO SIGN UP EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!