- This event has passed.
Shad Fishing Trip
April 13 - April 14$75.00
Precision Fly Fishing and Tackle will be Hosting not Guiding a Shad Fishing trip to Rappahannock River in Va.
- This trip will be an overnight trip on April 13, 14, 2019 and we will be staying in Fredricksburg Va. If you want to make this a one-day trip that is fine please let us know ahead of time. Information on lodging will be provide at a later date.
- We will be fishing for Hickory Shad on the Rappahannock River
- For fly fisherman a good 6wt or 7wt and for the spin fisherman a light/Medium action rod will be fine.
- We are going to have a pre-trip education workshop at Precision Fly and Tackle on April 4, 2019 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. A slide show and demo on Shad Fishing and Migration will be provide by Tony Dranzo. This is a great opportunity to learn about Shad fishing not only in Virginia but also throughout the east.
- Each person will receive a dozen flies and dozen Shad Darts.
- All anglers will need to get there Virginia fishing licenses. (We will provide participants more information once they have signed up for the trip).
All gear, can be provided for each student at an extra cost please contact shop ahead of time.
We will be providing lunch on Saturday April 13, 2019 and refreshments for both days. You will be on your own for dinner and breakfast both days however, Tony will be helping all guest with their needs regarding dining options.
To enroll, please contact us using one of the following methods:
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT
Costs: $75.00 per student (lunch provided Saturday does not include lodging. This also includes everything listed above)
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 6 STUDENTS FOR THIS TRIP